Thursday 31 March 2011

This'll be a long one....

Hello, if you are new to this blog, AND you came here because of my newest video! I would like to use this opportunity to welcome you and to explore! There isn't much yet, but it's getting there. FIRST: My newest vlog if you haven't seen it already, in which even though the quality is BAD (sorry), I tried out my new video software that I installed! I didn't have too many effects, but it is a lot better than movie maker. SECOND: The poll and pictures of my kitty mug will be up as soon as they can, I'm really busy at the moment and will work on it soon (I promise). THIRD: Yes, I actually forced myself to make a vlog, because I really wanted to, and even though I had nothing to talk about, I did it anyway. No, youtube is NOT paying me for ads, so I didn't do it because of money. And.... is that it? I don't think it is, but I can't think of anything else..... I guess I'll stop there then...although I wish I had more to say... YOU JUST LOST THE GAME! There, I said it.

OI!!!! I remembered!!!!! I'm not completely sure that George and I actually WILL be playing at the wedding, but I am positive that we will be there. I'm sorry for promising something that I wasn't completely sure about, but I will most definitely be there, and you will most definitely get a slideshow soon after if the bride and groom and their parents are okay with it. So NOW that's it.

VLOG!: