Monday 25 April 2011

It's been a while...

Sorry I haven't posted in over 2 weeks, I've been busy and I've forgotten. BUT, I will catch up right now. Firstly, yesterday didn't feel like Easter. Yeah, it WAS Easter, and I had candy and stuff, but it didn't feel Easter-y. Oh well, that's the past now. Secondly, and probably the most important of this post: Hanko de Mayo is coming up! Yes, it's that time of year again, and Hank is turning 31!!!! I was going to write a song for him in honor, BUT the only instrument I have is a clarinet, and I want to be able to play and sing at the same time, so I am in a predicament.... I would ask anybody if they had a uke I could borrow for a few weeks until Hanko de Mayo, but nobody reads this blog, so what's the point? Plus, I kind of don't want to give out my personal address to anybody in case they leak it to the internet. So... yeah... Oh well. I will be having a new vlog up in the next day or two, I PROMISE!!!!! If I do not keep said promise, you will have permission to punish me. That is all.